Please be advised that shipping times may be affected due to poor weather conditions in parts of the US.
All orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
International prices do not include customs/VAT charges.
20% restocking fee on returns (30 days from purchase).
Please choose your shipping method appropriately.
Please refer to our Store FAQ for more details.
Highest Precision Aim
Easy To Use
Smart Phone Configuration
XIM4 provides the highest precision mouse and keyboard (and more) experience on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. Unsurpassed quality, ease-of-use, and flexibility, XIM4 is the perfect companion to the even most demanding gamer.
XIM4 empowers gamers with the state-of-the-art without bombarding them with unneeded complexity. Through XIM's unique Smart Translator technology, XIM4 is able to provide unparalleled 1-to-1 gaming precision that consistently performs in every game you play. It's quick and easy to set up your preferred gaming environment through it's wireless smartphone and PC configuration tool. XIM4 enables gamers to choose their preferred input devices that suit them best whether gaming at a desk or from a couch in the living room.
- Next-generation console input adapter
- Game on your Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 using your favorite PC gaming-grade hardware
- Unsurpassed in-game 1-to-1 feel thanks to advanced XIM Smart Translator technology
- Simple wireless configuration using your smartphone or PC (Bluetooth adapter required)
- Supports both desktop and living room gaming styles
- Firmware upgradable
- Active community forum
Your purchase includes:
- Smart Translator game support for life
- XIM4 Manager configuration app for PC and Android
- 6' braided micro-USB cable
- Quick-Start guide
configuration app requires Android 2.3.3 or higher (update required for 5.0 Lollipop)
or a PC running Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64 with Bluetooth v2.1 capability.
XIM4 firmware updates require a PC running Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64.
Using XIM4 with Xbox One requires an extra micro-USB cable to connect the controller to XIM4 (not included).
Using XIM4 with Xbox 360 requires a licensed Xbox 360 wired controller (not included).